Friday, February 18, 2011

How He Loves, Flyleaf cover

If you listen to contemporary Christian music you've probably heard the song How He Loves. Originally written and sung by John Mark McMillan, popularly covered by the Steven Crowder Band. I love love love that song. But my favorite cover is by Flyleaf. I originally saw a video of the song last year on Youtube, but I just found out it is on iTunes now!

Anyways, I love the passion in her voice, and I love the words to the song, and God's love pouring through.

I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that He loves…

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I love this song too!
    I had heard it sometime ago, and about two weeks ago, I tracked it down on YouTube.

    My version is by Kim Walker - Jesus Culture
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps

    It is not my usual genre of Christian music, but I just love the passion of the singers voice and the lyrics are so catchy.

    God Bless, thank you for sharing, Kristin

    ReplyDelete