Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: February 15th Edition

This weeks questions, found here are very summer-ish, which is awesome, being that it feels like summer is on the way. It was 40 degrees here, and it's supposed to get up to 50 by the end of the week! Anyways, here it goes:


1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
This isn't a vacation per say, but the national church conference I attend every year, HOPE, is in Arizona this year. I cannot wait for that!

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Sandals. My feet like to be free!

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Sweet tea.

4. Do you tan or burn?
I burn very badly, then it turns to tan.

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Yes, but not any that I'm willing to share at this moment. It's a surprise!

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Bratwurst. That has simmered in beer. Then cooked on the grill. So yummy!

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Zak Brown Band, "Toes"

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Maybe some cleaning, but nothing major.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Speedos, but only on old people. I used to be on the swim team, so I have no problem with speedos on fit young people.

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I go to a week-long church conference every year, and when I was in high school I went to swim camps, which were normally pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment