Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 Confessions

Lately I've been seeing on various blogs "6 Confessions" posts. I feel like joining in too! Here are mine:

1. My biggest fear is that either I'll never find the person I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with or I already have and I messed it up.

2. I really hate chicken.

3. I love driving long distances. It clears my head. I tend to go for drives when I'm upset.

4. I tend to dwell on the past, especially regrets, mistakes, and things that didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. I also take a long time (probably an unhealthily long time) to get over things. Which is why my resolution this year was to learn to let go, which is incredibly hard to do.

5. My best friends live in Iowa and California. I live in Wisconsin. It's hard, but we make it work, and I would not be who I am right now without them.

6. I love coloring books. More than a 22-year-old should.

No comments:

Post a Comment