Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: Feb. 8, 2011

1.What’s your favorite kind of donut?
I love Dunkin Donuts! I know that is not a specific kind, but I hardly ever get Dunkin Donuts due to the severe lack of them in the Milwaukee area. Their iced coffee is also fantastic!

2. Do you use the snooze button?
Yes, all the time. I actually set my alarm so I can press the snooze button twice. So, if I want to get up at 6 am, I set my alarm for 5:42, because my sleep alarm is 9 minutes.

3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
A combination of the two.

4. Tell us a joke.
I'm really bad with jokes, but my friend is currently doing a weekly series called "Jokes Your Dad Would Tell", so I only know jokes from there:

There's two fish in a tank. One of them turns to the other and says," Do you know how to drive this thing?"

5. How many languages do you speak?
I speak English, obviously. I took 5 years of french in middle/high school, but I only remember a little of it.

6. Why did you start blogging?
I thought I had a lot to say. But, I've realized that a few bloggers I've met seem like great people online, but are either jerks in real life or not who they seem to be online. Now I blog to try to be the same person online as I am offline.

7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Both. We keep both in the bath tub, so it depends on how I'm feeling that day. Yesterday I used bar soap.

8. Do you buy bottled water?
Lately, yes. Our water filter on the fridge broke and it's super expensive to fix, and the tap water is really gross.

9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I thought it was pretty bad. They seemed to be screaming and yelling instead of singing. But the rest of the Super Bowl was great. GO PACK GO!

10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Indifferent. I haven't watched The Office in a long time, so it doesn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment