Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday!

I love Fridays! Especially Fridays when I do not have to work in the evening, like today! In honor of this (and because I think this will help me be more optimistic), here is a list of things that are making me happy/things I am looking forward to:

  • Tonight I am going to see Tenth Avenue North and Third Day in concert with my friend Pam! I've been looking forward to this for weeks.
  • It's sunny out today! And 40 degrees!
  • Leaving for Arizona for Spring Break next Friday!
  • I found out that Skillet is playing a free show at this big festival in Tempe, AZ next weekend. I convinced my mom we should go. She agreed even though she doesn't really like Skillet.
  • I finished my installation photography project. And the critique went well.
  • This Sunday I will officially become a member of the church I've been attending since September. (and I have a cute outfit to wear… I know, that sounds bad, but I love reasons to get dressed up, and this is one!)
Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! My "I'm so glad it's Friday" list used to involve those Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for dessert....now it's hot fudge sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete